Incometax Return Filing Service
This online service is specifically for salaried persons, small businessmen having turnover of less than 1.00 Crore and Truck (Goods Carriage) Owners having not more than 10 Vehicles and all other tax payers (assesses) who want to get prepared and uploaded their income-tax returns online without walking out side at very reasonable / cheap rates with full guidance and response from our experts / CAs. To understand our this service, please read following procedure and guidelines for submitting Income-tax Return (Particularly green colored) at least once to avail expeditious and perfect service :-
STEP 1-Before making the order, please make following preparation as per your convenience.
Option One – Prepare a file of scanned copies of minimum following documents / details .Copy Of Pan Card and Aadhar Card (in case of new customers).
- All the TDS Certificates such as Form 16 and/or Salary Certificate and Form 16A.
- All the details relating to your income (on plain paper) including saving bank interest if your entire income is not covered by Form-16 and Form 16A.
- Acknowledgement of your latest last return of income if filed (in case of new customers).
- All receipts for claiming exemption / deductions from income.
- Details relating to your Id and password with income-tax Department, address, bank name with account No. and IFSC Code.
- Anything specifically, you want to put in our knowledge.
Option Two – Proceed in following Steps
- Download Excel Filecontaining 8 Sheetsavailable on Menu Bar / Home Page of our website www.incometaxonline.co.in.
- Prepare all the following 8 Sheets as applicable in this Excel Fileby filling up only those sheets, columns /information /data which are applicable and relevant to you :-
- Basic Details (Compulsory in each case ).
- Salary – Details Of Salary Income from all employers.
- House Property – Rents from all residential or commercial Buildings / Properties.
- Capital Gains –Incomes / profits on sale of all Assets, Properties, Share and Securities.
- Business-Incomes / Profits from all kinds of Businesses and Professions.
- Other Income –Incomes from all other sources which are not covered by Sheet No. 2 to 5 (Generally in all cases).
- Deductions –Details of all eligible deductions from Total Income.
- Tax Details– Details of TDS, TCS, Advance-tax and Self assessment-tax(Generally in all cases).
(Basic Details) is compulsory in each case. Generally, each income-tax payer has Other Income (Income From Other Sources) such as Saving Bank Interest etc. and therefore, he/she should not forget to fill Sheet No.6 and generally, each income-tax payer has TDS or TCS or Payment of Income-tax and therefore, he/she should not forget to fill Sheet No.8
STEP 2 – After becoming sure that your File of scanned copiesOR yourExcel File containing 8 Sheetare ready, come back to home page and click > on Submit ITR which will take you to main application page.
STEP 3 – Fill up the form with information and attach/ uploadFile of scanned copiesOR yourExcel File containing 8 SheetSbut if you have to file/submit more than one ITR, please click on Save / Submit More.By this way, at a time, data of maximum 10 returns can be submitted / uploaded.
STEP 4 –After attaching / uploading File of scanned copiesOR yourExcel File containing 8 SheetSfor each ITR, proceed for online payment
STEP 5 –After making the payment successfully, an online receipt (Of Unique Number) will be generated and on the same time, a copy of online receipt will also be sent to your email address along with confirmation of order. If receipt of payment is delivered to you properly, your job is over and you may feel free and thereafter, next step is for us. In case, you dont get any receipt online or through e-mail, you may please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and/or09039912309.
STEP 6 –After receiving your order, our professional Team will scrutinize your all scanned documents and/or excel sheets and tax details and will start preparation of your return of income. If any short-coming / short-fall will be noticed, we will contact you again & again through email or phone until your return is finally prepared.
STEP 7 –After preparation of your return of income by our professional Team, a soft copy of your Computation Of Total Income ( Final Summary of your Return of Income) will be sent to you for your final approval.
STEP 8 –If any correction is suggested by you or any query raised by you, necessary corrections / amendments will be made and a soft copy of your Computation Of Total Income will be sent to you again & again until you will be satisfied and approve theComputation Of Total Incomefinally. You may please feel free to make any suggestion and correction till the return of income is finally uploaded on the website of Income-tax Department.
STEP 9 –After getting final approval on Computation Of Total Income, we will send you a challan by e-mail of your tax payable (if any).
STEP 10 –After receiving the challan by you, you will deposit the tax with this challan in any authorized bank such as SBI etc. or you may deposit the tax online through the website of your bank and you will have to send us scanned copy of tax deposit challan / receipt.
STEP 11 –After receiving the tax paid challan /receipt (if payable by you) from you, we will upload your return of Income on the website of Income-tax Department and after successful uploading of your ITR, receipt in the format of ITR-V will be generated in our system.
STEP 12 –After downloading receipt in the format of ITR-V, we will send you soft copies of ITR-Vand yourComputation Of Total Income,
STEP 13 –After obtaining receipt of soft copies of ITR-Vand yourComputation Of Total Incomein your email . Please take two prints of ITR-V and one print Computation Of Total Income (For your Record) .
STEP 14 –Sign in blue ink on both the hard copies of ITR-V at blank space /place near to mark as Sign Here.
STEP 15 –After signingITR-V in blue ink , please dispatch the ITR-V duly signed as per instructions given at the bottom of ITR-V at following address of Banglore as per present and prevailing system of ITD by Ordinary Post or Speed Post only . Registered post and Courier are not acceptable. Please also keep in mind that more than one ITR-V of your family or group may be sent in one/common envelope:-
INCOME-TAX DEPARTMENT CPC, POST BAG NO.-1,ELECTRONIC CITY POST OFFICE, BANGLORE-560100.
STEP 16 –Sometimes, due to failure of postal delivery after sending / dispatching the signedITR-V,you may receive any sms or email from CPC Banglore of ITD regarding non-receipt of ITR-V, then in that condition, please send one more ITR-V duly signed as per instructions given at the bottom of ITR-V at above mentioned address of Banglore .
STEP 17 –In case, you have claimed and are eligible for REFUND as per your ITR, you may track your refund by Clicking on Refund Statusin Menu Bar of our website www.incometaxonline.co.in after about 3 (Three months) and onwards. In case of undue delay of 6 months or more, you may please take our assistance by e-mail / phone call free of any cost.
This online service is specifically for regular and big income-tax payers, who requires services of Tax Consultancy and Tax Planning in addition to the Incometax Return. Under this package, full service will be provided for Return Filing, Tax Consultancy and Tax Planning (Except Audit) for whole year ending on each 31st March.
SUPER SAVER ANNUAL PACKAGE
This online service is specifically for regular and big income-tax payers of a group of 3 or more persons who requires services of Tax Consultancy and Tax Planning in addition to the Incometax Return. Under this package, full service will be provided for Return Filing, Tax Consultancy and Tax Planning (Except Audit) for whole year ending on each 31st March.
PACKAGE FOR BULK RETURNS
This online service is specifically for big corporate groups, tax practioners, tax consultants and professional service providers with minimum 10 Income-tax Returns who requires services of preparation and uploading of Income-tax Return.
SINGLE PAYMENT FACILITY FOR TWO OR MORE RETURNS (MAXIMUM 10 RETURNS)
Our any customer may submit ten (10) Returns at a time with single payment for all the returns. if you have to file/submit more than one ITR, please click on Save / Submit More for submitting morereturns. By this way, at a time, data of maximum 10 returns can be submitted / uploaded and common payment can be made.
EXTRA STEPS AND SUGGESTIONS
- In case, you require any expert opinion or suggestion or answer for specific query or tax planning, you may please opt for Annual PackageOR Super Saver Annual Packageand may take our consultancy and tax planning services available for whole year ending on 31st March.
- In case, you require any representation and consultancy services of our qualified chartered accountants and Advocates for your any income tax problem of any level including Incometax Search, Incometax Survey, Appeals and Income-tax Settlement etc. ,you can hire our expert services by mutual discussion.
- We are trustees of your Id, Password and all the information and documents and same will not be shared or disclosed to any third party. Everything will remain always SECRET AND CONFIDENTIAL.
- Generally and in routine, please communicate your queries, suggestions, problems, communications etc. preferably by e-mail to email@example.com perfect solutions and compliance.
- Please also use all other paid or free online services related to Refund Status, Preparation & Uploading of TDS Return, Pan Card, Service-tax Registration, Digital Signature (DSC) and Company / L.L.P. Registration etc. provided on our websites www.incometaxonline.co.in , www.pancard.org.in , www.etdsdsc.com (Parent website) , www.companyllp.com , www.tdsreturn.in, www.complaint.org.in