BENEFITS / IMPORTANCE OF DSC (DIGITAL SIGNATURE)
- In Audit Cases, all the ITR will be compulsorily uploaded with DSC only.
- If ITR is to be filed with digital signature, it does not require your physical signature and return can be uploaded finally and immediately without your physical signature.
- If ITR is digitally signed, it is finally uploaded immediately and final acknowledgement is received instant. In this circumstance, neither ITR-V will be generated nor it will be required to be sent to Banglore and thus, postage/delivery cost and time will be saved and there will be no chance of loss of ITR-V.
- In case of digitally signed ITR, Refunds come earlier in comparision to return submission with signed ITR-V.
- VAT Returns can also be uploaded immediately and final acknowledgement is received instant. In this circumstance, neither interim receipt will be generated nor it will be required to be sent to VAT Department and thus, postage/delivery cost and time will be saved and there will be no chance of delay or failure in submission of interim receipt and other documents in hard copies.
- For all company law proceedings, DSC is compulsory now-a-days for all companies and therefore, this DSC will be equally useful for companys proceedings also.
PROCEDURE / GUIDELINES TO APPLY FOR DSC (FOR ITR)
This DSC (Digital Signasture) service is specifically and exclusively for the Income-tax Return Filers (through www.incometaxonline.co.in or www.etdsdsc.com )only. After the making payment for DSC along with charges (Fee) for Income-tax Return (Any Package), please read and follow below mentioned procedure and guidelines for obtaining DSC for online filing of Income-tax Return (Particularly green colored) at least once to avail expeditious and perfect service :-
Step One > Please down load Form Of Application For DSC from our websites www.incometax.co.in or www.etdsdsc.com .
Step Two > Paste your one colored Photo in the box provided at right top of application form.
Step Three > Put your First Signature Across the Photo (Half on paper and half on photo).
Step Four > Put your Second Signature at the space provided at bottom side in right hand .
Step Five > Send this application form duly signed at two places along with Self Attested Copies of following documents :-
(a) Pan Card.
(b) Any One Address Proof ( Out of Driving Licence / Voter ID Card / Passport / Certificate of Registration for owned Vehicle / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Gas Connection / Bank Statements signed by the Bank / Service Tax and/or VAT and/or Sales Tax registration certificate / Property Tax and/or Corporation and/or Municipal corporation receipt) .
Step Six > After receiving your application, it will be get processed.
Step Seven > Ultimately, Your Digital Signature (DSC) will obtained in Special USB Token which will be kept with us as your trustee or will be sent to you (as per your direction).