15 thoughts on “CONTACT US

  1. Rajshree Adhikari

    I need to file the income tax return and want to get rebate on my savings. I invested Rs 140000 in PPF and paid insurance premium of Rs 50000 in the financial year 2014-15. Also I attach my Pan Card in both the investments. I am a salaried individual and my taxable income for F.A. 2014-15 is Rs 350000.
    Please advise

    1. admin Post author

      Dear Adhikari,

      You will deduction of Rs. 1,50,000/- (LIP + PPF) out of your total Salary Income + other Income. You can use our online services for preparing & filing of your ITR for very nominal fee through incometaxonline.co.in

  2. Bhopal Pandey

    My home-town is in Allahabad and I live in Delhi. I need the Pan Card on my permanent address i.e. Allahabad and I do only have Aadhar Card as an identity and address proof on Allahabad address. Is Aadhar Card is sufficient enough to apply for Pan Card.

  3. R Raman

    I have been self employed since 2004 and do sporadic investing / trading in share markets only. I have not paid any taxes nor did I file any IT returns from 2008 (as I did not have any profits and was not also active in the market).

    But last year (ie. FY 2014-2015) I have some profits and losses the total of which is below the 2.5L tax limit. I do have some bank balance in SB accounts only the interest for which may amount to about 50k or so.

    My basic question to you is can I opt for the email route and will your organisation guide me / help me file the returns as I have become very rusty on all the needed documents and processes. I caution you that I may need a little more hand holding than most others as I am also a very slow learner.

    Thanks for any & all feedback,
    Raman R

  4. Ajit Singh

    sir, I am having a pvt ltd company registered in 2013, i have to file its return in both roc & income tax along with balance sheet & p&l statement.
    All Transaction is by bank which is of approx 5 lac.
    Auth. Capital of company is 1 lac.
    Please send me the charges for this asap.

    waiting for your reply.

    1. admin Post author

      Dear Ajitsingh,

      Please clarify whether your accounts have been audited or we will have to manage your statutory (company) audit also. Please also inform on which date, company was registered. If company was registered before 31.03.2013, then process will be for two years – http://www.incometaxonline.co.in


    Dear sir,
    i have uploaded all the required document through email.kindly accept and make some arrangement for getting balance amount after i got rs 2210/-.

    thank You



    i am working in state bank of travancore and filed the return for the assessment year 2013-14 and i have to get the refund amount of Rs 17080/- from the income tax department but they have paid only rs 2210/- recently. My employer has deducted more than the actual amount to be paid. they are asking me to submit so many things from me. I have the PAN NO AKFPG3110J. i have to pay only Rs 20479/- where as i have paid Rs 37559/-. Kindly help me I am unable to come to the conclusion. i asked for your help/ My contact no 08608386363


    1. admin Post author

      Dear Ganesamoorthi,

      1. So far as less refund granted to you is concerned, we can provide our professional services and if, there is any mistake on the part of department, we can get it corrected. Initially, please by email scanned copy of your ITR filed (Acknowledgement) for A.Y. 2013-14, TDS Certificate ( Form-16) and intimation (if any)received by you from deptt. determining your refund. After scrutninising your these papers, we will be able to give our opinion and/services.

      2. So far as your current (A.Y. 2014-15) ITR is concerned, please take our online services for filing your ITR. You will have to pay only Rs. 300/- (Rs. 200/- for salaries + Rs. 100/- for Other Sources) and you can expect legitimate refund from our reliable team despite wrong or excessive deduction by your employer but with your own support and activeness.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *